I demand all of you watch this now.
Hello my lovely Tumblr Family! I’ve reached 1000 followers by my birthday! As such, I’ll be doing another giveaway!
What you’ll win:
~The Thermoplastic Combo in Large from CosplaySupplies.com
1 sheet of Wonderflex 43” x 27” and
1 sheet of Worbla 29” x 39”
~If you’re following me, I’ll buy you a 4.4oz bottle of Friendly Plastic to go with it, too.
Please read all of the rules before entering.
***There will be only 1 winner!***
- You must REBLOG this post. LIKES don’t count!
- You don’t need to be following me (but you’ll win more stuff if you are!)
- No Giveaway blogs allowed…because that’s just tacky ;) Side/cosplay-only blogs are okay.
- Reblog as much as you want, but let’s keep from spamming our friends, hm?
- Ask box MUST be open, and you have to be willing to give your address. I’m not a creeper, I promise ;)
- Contest ends on May 22nd. I’ll announce the winner on May 22nd at 6:30pm EST.
- If your ask box isn’t open, I’ll pick another winner. Winner will be chosen with a random number generator.
One stipulation: this post has to reach 1000 notes! Happy blogging, and good luck!!!
Like seriously.. this is one of the coolest fusions I’ve come across so far.
Art by: めいやまもー
Always thought this pic was really cute~ Gwyndolin just wants a bigger chest like her older sister!
I know those feels~
But but….Gwyndolin is a dude….
I laughed way too hard at this.
at what point in history do you think americans stopped having british accents
Actually, Americans still have the original British accent. We kept it over time and Britain didn’t. What we currently coin as a British accent developed in England during the 19th century among the upper class as a symbol of status. Historians often claim that Shakespeare sounds better in an American accent.
Four Knights of Gwyn: Lord’s Blade Ciaran, Artorias the Abysswalker, Hawkeye Gough and Dragonslayer Ornstein
Booker Dewitt commission!